Hocus Pocus is my most favorite Halloween movie of all time! I love the name of these treats, and I always make a point to make them sometime around Halloween although they’re good any time of the year! These are a super easy dessert that you can make quickly with any dinner. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- Cinnamon Sugar mix
- Melted Butter
- 10 Large Marshmallows
- 1 Roll of Crescent Rolls
- Put the cinnamon sugar mix into and melted butter in 2 small bowls.
- Dip a marshmallow into the butter and then into the mix. Do this to each marshmallow.
- Heat the oven according to the cresent roll instructions.
- Roll each marshmallow into a crescent roll and place onto a non-stick pan.
- Cook them accroding to the cresent roll instructions.
- When they are done let cool.
When you bite into the bun, the marshmallow is gone! HOCUS POCUS! Poof they’re gone! How fun right?! This is a great dessert to cook with kids too. ENJOY!